Wednesday 13 August 2014

Yard detailing

As I'm in love with taking macro-shots, especially when it comes to details found in nature, I really enjoy taking photos of one of my favourite flowers which my garden is full of. I think pansys are really interesting not only as great decoration but also it is possible to take stunning photos of its multiple coloured details.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm fond of macro-shots and details which is clearly noticable in the photo below-finding something almost invisible and noninteresting and just take a photo which looks aesthetic in everyone's eyes.


Have a nice rest of the week!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic macro shots!!! I have enjoyed my visit to your blog, and thanks for visiting mine. I have also become a follower so I can keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great macro shots - I especially love the details on the pansies. And yes, I've started following your blog as I'm curious to see your part of the world and like your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brilliant, great clarity in that second shot especially.
    Thanks for visiting my blog today - I am happy to follow your blog and look forward to exploring your earlier posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur work, those shots are truly amazing, the flower looks so beautiful under ur hand xx Thank u so much for ur lovely belated birthday blessing on my post, I'm really touched 2 read it. And yes It'd be awesome for us 2 follow each other, bro. Followed u on gfc already xx Let me know if ur following back. Have a great day xx

    lennylinhpham.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo
    Lenny

    ReplyDelete